Leading First Time frame Conversation Newbies22 de julio de 2022
Stir-fried bean sprouts, known as «tumis touge,» is a well-loved dish in Southeast Asia. Bean sprouts, also known as «tauge» or «taoge,» are young sprouts with a fresh and crisp texture. Stir-fried bean sprouts are not only easy to prepare but also make for a healthy and quick meal. In this article, we will share a simple recipe for making delicious stir-fried bean sprouts.
- 200 grams of bean sprouts (young bean sprouts)
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced (optional, for spiciness)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of sweet soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the chopped garlic until fragrant, and if you like it spicy, add the sliced red chili to the pan.
- Add the bean sprouts to the pan. Stir quickly to mix the bean sprouts with the garlic and chili.
- Add the sweet soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Continue to stir for a few minutes until the bean sprouts begin to wilt but should still remain fresh and crisp.
- Taste the stir-fried bean sprouts and adjust the flavor if needed by adding more salt or pepper.
- Once the bean sprouts are cooked to your liking, serve immediately as an appetizer or as a side dish to rice.
Stir-fried bean sprouts is a quick and simple dish, yet it is incredibly flavorful. Bean sprouts offer a fresh and crispy texture, while sweet soy sauce adds a touch of sweetness and umami. This dish is suitable for vegetarians and can be adjusted to your preferences. With this straightforward recipe, you can enjoy fresh stir-fried bean sprouts at home. Enjoy!
Sumber Dari : Rinaresep.com